Saturday, January 22, 2011

Impulse Buy: Plates & Napkins!

Oh mylanta! So I was at Party City today to shop for party supplies for Reanne's 12th Birthday Party (Alice in Wonderland Theme - loooove it!)...and I came across some plates and napkins that match our "Wasabi Green" color!! And they were on clearance for $1.00!! Holla!

At Party City, my "certain shade of green" is called LEAF GREEN. My mind went fast forward and I thought "Hey! I can use these for the Bridal Shower!" I cleared out the inventory! Ha! :P So if ya'll don't mind helping a Bride on a Budget...be on the lookout at your local Party City - if you see these napkins and plates in 'Leaf Green' on clearance, let me know! I need 6 more packs of plates and napkins...Thanks!! :D
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. aahh diane! i wish i had known! i totally saw those at party city in national city when i bought all those damn bouncy balls for reanne's party! do you need more?

    ReplyDelete